Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thinking 'bout my purpose...

I woke up one day thinking about my purpose. I know everything that happened is well planned. I know that every little thing that is happening today is for the better. I know God has a plan for me. I may not know it right now. I may not understand it right now. But I believe and whole-heartedly trust in Him. Because He knows what’s best for everyone.


Flying colors

After graduating from high school, I made a promise, when I finish college I will make my parents be proud of me. I want them to feel that all their hard works were not wasted. Six semesters had past, I really did my best. But on my last year, I don’t know why, but I lost my focus. (Is it really I? Or my instructor who had the guts of failing the whole class for not passing a one-time oral exam to fill up her absences?) It’s graduation day when I realized, I’ve broken a promise. I could have been marching up that stage with flying colors. Regrets filled up my soul.

What can I do? So I let bygones be bygones. Later I realized landing on a good job earlier than I thought. He may not have given me what I wanted most but He gave me what I will love doing in the long run. Maybe that’s what He wanted me to realize. :)


Destiny

I am one of the so-called “Stupid in Love”. Let’s just say my past relationship was not healthy. My mind tells me to let go but my heart is still holding on. Until my whole being gave up, so I stopped struggling and go with the flow. Then I told Him, “Ok! I know you know better, so let Your Will be done.”

Time passed by. And out of nowhere there pop a message from a stranger. And that stranger changes everything. That stranger heals my broken heart and made me realized that there’s nothing wrong with me and it’s time to move on.

That stranger ends up being my hubby.

God has his own timetable. We just have to wait.


My Angel

I cried the whole night when I learned about the condition of my first-born child. So many questions asked with no answers. Why me? What did I do? Why her? But then I realized that one time I asked God to remind me of him always. May be this is His way of doing that. So I kept that in mind.

Trials were given to make us stronger. It's there for us to learn to appreciate every little thing that was given to us.

000_0286_1




I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.

God said, “No, her spirit was whole, her body was only temporary”;






Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, it is the realization of how much you already have.

I may not have an ideal life, but I am contented with what I have. And I am happy.

No comments: