Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lets make our life simple and happy :)

I believe everything happened for a reason. And everything happened because they are destined to happen. Though we still do not understand why, I am sure it is preparing us for something. Whatever trials we’ve been through it should not make us a less but a better person. We should learn from it. It should make us stronger.


Let us look at the bright side. As R.H. Schuller says, “Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost.” We have to stay positive whatever problem we may have. People have different burdens. Don’t ever think that yours is worst than the other. Don’t ever think you can’t handle them. Because in every trial, there’s always an answer, there’s always a helping hand and there’s always a lesson to learn.


It tests our faith and our whole being. The way we handle our problems reflects who we are. So why worry if you know things will be resolved when the right time comes. We just have to deal with it.


We may not have all our prayers answered. But a better plan is beginning to happen. We may not notice it because we are too focus on what we do not have instead on enjoying what we have. In result, we feel bad and unfulfilled. If people are only contented on what was given to them maybe life is simple and happy. But we are just human and we want everything else other people have because they are happy. We feel that if we have that “something” we will be happy. But we are not because we’re only human.


I can say that I am happy now. I have my Family, my husband, Mannix, and my daughter, Yvonne.


Mannix, of all people on the Internet, and I have met in a strange time on my life. I believe that we are destined to have each other. That was the time when I asked Him of the right person and he just popped out of nowhere. He’s a blessing in disguise and my knight in shining armor. He may not be the ideal guy but I can say he’s the perfect man for me.


Yvonne does not have everything but she have something that makes me happy. I do not wish her to be what she can’t be. I am just simply happy she’s there to make my day complete. I hear people say, “if only she can …”, If only I had the same thinking I’ll be very sad for her as a mother. But I don’t see it that way. She was given to us not to make our life difficult but to help us be closer to Him, to teach us to be humble, to help us see little miracles in life, and to make us realize how blessed we are to have her.



I also have a lot of things in mind. I have a lot of to-do list. I have a lot of plans and wants. But I have learned that things will just happen when the right time comes. We do not have to rush things. We should live one day at a time. And we should treasure what we have now and make the most out of it. Always count your blessings. Always look at the bright side. Be positive. That’s what I am applying in my life. Life is great. It is a gift from God.



No comments: