Monday, August 11, 2008

Yvonne meets Fr. Mario :D

It was a wonderful experience to be present in the healing mass of Fr. Mario Sobrejuanite at the Megamall Megatrade Hall 1.

We always watch his Tv Mass at Studio 23 every 9 o'clock in the morning. Even though we already attended a six o'clock mass in St. Michael's Parish, it seems like my Sunday is not complete without hearing his homily.

We went there last Sunday, August 10, 2008, with Yvonne. The mass celebration was so solemn with the choir singing and dancer dancing. After the mass, Yvonne and I went there in front, near the altar, to be blessed by Fr. Mario. I carried her even though she's sleeping that time. When Fr. Mario saw Yvonne, he prayed over her. As if wanting to show off, Yvonne pulled her back up and lifted her head against me. She was very happy as Jesus touched her through Fr. Mario!

I thank God for this wonderful experience.

No comments: