Monday, March 10, 2008

Five Steps

From My Big Love's movie, I will have to apply these in my life (esp. on loosing weight and being financially free)

Step 1: Set your Goal
Of course; you cannot reach for something that does not exist. As much as possible, set a more realistic goal. Don't set goals that are not possible. (Like loosing 20 pound in 2 weeks, or being rich in 1 month)

Step 2: Start Today!
It's now or never! Start today! Not tomorrow, not later. Nothing will be done if you keep on saying i will do it later. If you have something to be done there may not be later. So do it today!

Step 3: No Shortcuts
Easy comes, easy goes. its true. If you do not know the value of something, it's so easy to let go. That's why many lotto winners still end up being poor. Because it is not a hard earned money, it easy to splurged on anything.
I have also tried diet pills without exercise. I truly lose some pounds in a month but after taking these pills I gained weight again! Gosh! Maybe because I don't know how to limit myself. Sigh!

Step 4: Get Inspired
Have a picture of a sexy avatar in front of your monitor! hahaha
Here's mine!


Or think of how many people you can help when you became rich!

Step 5: Be Happy!
It's always been my motto. Be Happy! Just be happy in everything that you do and life's trial would be just a piece of cake.


God Bless! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these helpful tips. :) Ate Chique, comment ako ng comment wala naman akong binibigay na link ko no? Haha.

http://luksongtinik.info

Ayan. :)

Chec said...

hehehe... Thanks Mel! ang cute ng blog mo :D